Android X-19 Android X-19

Hmm Kool

Hey it was kool, however to be helpful you might want to focus more on whats going on, and speed it up, A LOT of your scenes were dragged out and that can cause people to not want to finish watching, cause it gets boring...And the end was...unexpected totally, was a good idea, but it wasn't really brought out as well as it could have *mostly cause the dragged out scenes, makes you have a good reason for watching*

tried to be helpful! I'll look forward to your next flash! ^^

The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge

Simply AWESOME and Sweet!

Sweet sweet revenge!! Very awesome collab!! The visiuals were awesome! everthing was awesome!! good job everyone and i especially like that war scene at the end, nice!!

Fm's Portfolio Fm's Portfolio

nice

Awesome work you've got there!! You surely won't be forgotten! Seeing your work makes me wanna do something like that ^_^

FMaster responds:

hehe, Im glad i could help :). Thx for the comment

Resident Dysentery Intro2 Resident Dysentery Intro2

Kool

that was soo kool, watching this music video makes me wanna make my own show, haha @_@ But i too don't even have to time for that (not even an art tab)

Anyways it was awesome!! I hope that one day a group of non-scary people knock on your door to help you make it into an awesome series, lol

P.S. Never really had caffeinated gum....i think o_O

Mooselove Mooselove

Damn that was awesome!

Wow! that was a freaking awesome flash! One of the few really good ones I've even seen around lately!! Man, i look forward to more!

Dont Try This At Home Vid Dont Try This At Home Vid

Bullshit

Its Bullshit what the last guy said, this flash was really kool ^_^ And I can clearly see that you have worked hard on it ^^ I hope to see more from you!

Bread Crums And Sacrifice Bread Crums And Sacrifice

O_O

FriCKIN' AWESOME!!! All of you got to work together and do another awesome collab, that was sweeet!! The best flash i've seen all day today!! finally! ^^

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

awesome

really enjoyably flash!! ^_^ Awesome!! I wanna see more from you!! goo job ;p

Flash- The Journey Flash- The Journey

Kool^^

It doesn't matter what the other guy said...I liked the flash, and It had a positive message! Good job ^_^ I look forward to other flashes from you ^^

Cool Things 082 Cool Things 082

haha

Thats was a pretty kool collab!! At some point I was wondering wtf was going on, but it was awesome ^^

psychojester responds:

nothing was going on, but your slow death.
:O