Android X-19 Android X-19

Hmm Kool

Hey it was kool, however to be helpful you might want to focus more on whats going on, and speed it up, A LOT of your scenes were dragged out and that can cause people to not want to finish watching, cause it gets boring...And the end was...unexpected totally, was a good idea, but it wasn't really brought out as well as it could have *mostly cause the dragged out scenes, makes you have a good reason for watching*

tried to be helpful! I'll look forward to your next flash! ^^

The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge

Simply AWESOME and Sweet!

Sweet sweet revenge!! Very awesome collab!! The visiuals were awesome! everthing was awesome!! good job everyone and i especially like that war scene at the end, nice!!

Fm's Portfolio Fm's Portfolio

nice

Awesome work you've got there!! You surely won't be forgotten! Seeing your work makes me wanna do something like that ^_^

FMaster responds:

hehe, Im glad i could help :). Thx for the comment

Mario's Time Attack:Remix Mario's Time Attack:Remix

nice

Neat game! I like the graphics!, but after a while it starts to get a bit boring, and repititious, i mean all yoru doing pretty much is jumping and getting to the princess....And perhaps a scenery change?? 40 levels of the same looking background and stuff, really gets to ya' ^_- Just some small words of criticism to help ya out.

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

Tight

Nice work!!!! This fall in one of the best flashes I've played!! No slowdowns or anything like that! keep up the good work ^_-

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Kool

really kool game! I thought i was awesome! However it was extremely slow, even on low quality, and the sound wasn't playing right. But if those problems weren't present I would be playing that game like mad!